PJ Soiree - Citrus Chamomile
Citrus Chamomile TeaOur deliciously calming citrus chamomile tea will slink down your throat, hug your belly, relax your muscles and calm your mind. It will calm you from the inside out and leave you wanting more. The soothing effects of the chamomile infused with a pop of citrus gives this tea just the relaxing taste-TEA mug you have been looking for.
- Ingredients: Chamomile, Hibiscus, Rosehips, Orange peel, Lemon peel, Rose petals, Lemongrass, Mango pieces, Flavoring
- 1oz - 20 servings (approximately)
- 2oz - 40 servings (approximately)
- Naturally Caffeine free
- Steep with boiling water for 6-7 minutes. Relax and Enjoy!
Health Benefits of Chamomile Tea
- Reduces menstrual pain
- Lowers blood sugar
- Slows and helps prevent osteoporosis
- Reduces inflammation
- Cancer treatment and prevention
- Helps with sleep and relaxation
- Treats cold symptoms
- Treatment for mild skin conditions
- Relieves anxiety
- Lowers cholesterol
- Relieves pain
- Relieves bloating
Benefits of Loose Leaf Tea
- Stays fresher longer than tea bags
- Made from the whole tea leaf
- Providers richer, deeper flavors
This tea is amazing! I drink it right before bed when I want to relax. The blend is magical and I always wake up to the best nights rest!
I received a bag of the citrus chamomile in my Scribblers subscription box, and I'm in love! Usually, I have to add a lot of milk and honey to chamomile tea to be able to drink it, but this time, because of the citrus, I decided to wait and try it first. The first sip was a little bitter, so I added a single tablespoon of lemon honey. That was all it took. So delicious!
I've had a lot of "bed time teas" or "nighttime teas" before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by the myriad of flavors I was tasting. It seemed like each sip had a different note to it. It was also a great nights sleep for me; a parent of a 3yo and a 1yo lol
I bought the Citrus Chamomile tea ...PJ Soiree. I have so many teas in my cabinet. I made a cup and thought here we go, I bought a tea I really didn't need. I took one sip and I was like this tea is unlike all others. I can't describe it but the flavor is amazing. Now I have an entire cabinet of tea to donate. A must try!
Love this tea to relax before bed. Calming and delicious!