1oz = 30 servings (approx) - Ceremonial Grade
At Soiree tea we think being super healthy should be fun and taste great too!
Our ceremonial grade, 100% organic, Japanese Matcha Tea is packed with powerful health benefits. We call it our fountain of youth tea because of its anti aging and disease fighting power just to name a few!
Unlike steeped tea, matcha is made by grinding the entire tea leaf into a powder. Because you consume the whole leaf, it has approximately 10x more nutrients than regular green tea. Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea.
Here are a few more amazing health benefits of Matcha!
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
We, of course, love it because it tastes great and makes us want to Soiree All Day!
- How to make Matcha at home
- add 1-2 tsp of Matcha powder to 2 oz of hot water (just under boiling)
- whisk vigorously with a Matcha whisk or electric frother
- add milk or water to taste
1 oz = approximately 30 servings
Best matcha powder I have ever tasted
I've had the best experiences with Soiree Tea! I was looking for a local, women-owned business where I could purchase my matcha from. After stumbling upon Soiree, I immediately placed my order! There was a slight hiccup with my delivery, so I reached out to the team. Jennifer replied immediately to apologize. She said she was in my neighborhood, and personally came by to drop off my tea that morning! That secured me as a loyal customer for life :)
Love Jenny and the fact that is a female owned, local Chicago brand! This is seriously the best matcha I have tasted. So delicious iced or hot! 10/10 would recommend!
I love coffee. I also love caffeine. I was looking at this little green glass of my first cup of Matcha at 9am thinking "this won't do much for me, i'll still need my afternoon coffee" Fast forward to 3:45pm and I forgot those words. It's been a LONG time since I've gone all day with just one cup of coffee or source of caffeine. Super impressed!
Absolutely LOVE this matcha. The taste is great & it helps me through the afternoon slump when I need a joyful pick me up!