Dance The Chai Chai
Organic Black Chai Tea
Our favorite Chai tea ever is our Dance the Chai Chai tea. It will literally have you saying Oh My! with every sip!! Winters in the midwest can feel like a tundra but this Chai tea warms us from the inside out. The hint of spice gives it just enough kick to satisfy our cravings for something sweet and get us back in mood to par-TEA. This delicious blend has become the tea of the decade and there is no question why!
- Ingredients: Organic Black tea, organic Cinnamon pieces, Organic Ginger pieces, Organic Cardamom seeds, Organic Cloves, Black pepper
- 2oz = 20 servings
- 4oz = 40 servings
- Caffeine: 40-60 milligrams per 8 oz cup
- Steep 1-2 tsp in 8 oz boiling water (212 degrees) for 3-5 min
Favorite Preparation - Make a Chai Latte at home!!
- Steep the Chai tea in the hot water for 3 to 5 minutes. Warm milk in a pan, then whisk with a frother. Combine the milk and chai tea and add honey or sugar to taste. Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg. YUM!!
Health Benefits of Chai Tea
- May help boost heart health
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Aids digestion
- Help with weight loss
- Helps reduce risk of certain cancers
Benefits of Loose Leaf Tea
- Stays fresher longer than tea bags
- Made from the whole tea leaf
- Providers richer, deeper flavors
It's all in the title :)
You won’t regret it- the taste is amazing!
Looooove Them !!!! My go to TEA!!!! Great flavors and it’s a treat in each cup!!!!
Dance the Chai Chai tea is my favorite Chai. The flavors in this tea are amazing!