Raspberry Earl Grey Tea
Raspberry Earl Grey Tea De La Creme. That's a mouth full! We think Mardi Grey sums up the essence of this tea. It has the traditional taste of earl grey with a hint of creaminess from the vanilla and the raspberry essence makes this tea a true ParTEA in a cup!
This may just be our new favorite!
- Ingredients: Black Tea, bergamot oil, Vanilla, Raspberry flavor
- 2oz = 20 servings (approximately)
- 4oz = 40 servings (approximately)
- 50-70 mg of Caffeine
- Steep 1-2 tsp in 8 oz of 200F water for 3-5 min
Health Benefits of Black Tea
- Increases metabolism
- Boosts Immune system
- Helps regulate blood sugar
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Reduces risk of cancer
- Lowers cholesterol
- Improves brain function
- Regulates blood pressure
- Prevents tooth decay
- Improves skin health
Benefits of Loose Leaf Tea
- Stays fresher longer than tea bags
- Made from the whole tea leaf
- Providers richer, deeper flavors
I bought this tea at a Fall market just to try and then give to my niece because I'm a very boring Earl Grey tea drinker. It is SO good! Earl Grey with just a hint of flavor to spice up my boring tea habits. I'm so glad I found this site so I could get more!
I left a comment about this tea after the first time I reordered. I keep ordering it because we LOVE this tea. It’s our favorite and we drink a high end French tea also. Try it ; you’ll love it too!
This has become our new favorite. My husband says it is the first flavored tea to taste like it advertises. I love it because I can enjoy it in the evening and still sleep thanks to a very low caffeine content.
Such a fun and fragrant tea, I've really enjoyed it!