At Soiree tea we think being super healthy should be fun and taste great too!
Our ceremonial grade, 100% organic, Japanese Matcha Tea is packed with powerful health benefits. We call it our fountain of youth tea because of its anti aging and disease fighting power just to name a few!
Unlike steeped tea, matcha is made by grinding the entire tea leaf into a powder. Because you consume the whole leaf, it has approximately 10x more nutrients than regular green tea. Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea.
Here are a few more amazing health benefits of Matcha!
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
We, of course, love it because it tastes great and makes us want to Soiree All Day!
- How to make Matcha at home
- add 1-2 tsp of Matcha powder to 2 oz of hot water (just under boiling)
- whisk vigorously with a Matcha whisk or electric frother
- add milk or water to taste
1 oz = approximately 30 servings
Love the quality and taste! Wish the tin contained more product, as I’ve been using once a day and have almost run out already.
Thanks for your review zsmakowsky! We are so glad you like it! Keep in mind that with matcha, a little goes a long way. 1/2 teaspoon is all you need and there is enough for 30 servings in each tin. Thank you so much for your support!! Soirée Team
Matcha tea order
Loved it. Added almond milk & used the frother tool. Delicious & healthy !
Makes a perfect latte
Really happy with this matcha and the delicious lattes I’ve made using it. Looking forward to trying it in some baked goods!
Obsessed with Matcha
This matcha is so smooth and I can't wait to make it and drink it every morning. Matcha gives you energy without the crash and jitters of coffee. And it tastes sooooo good! Must try!
I love that this Matcha doesn’t have added sweeteners & it’s delicious!